Cenote Lockpoint provides global, Confluence-wide configuration options, and space-specific configuration options.
See the following pages for complete details:
| Global Configuration
Use Lockpoint's global configuration options to:
- enable or disable Lockpoint by default across all spaces
- set site-wide defaults for email notification content in multiple languages
- set site-wide defaults for automatic unlocking timing
- configure the view of attachment owners in the Attachments macro
- enable or disable Smart Locking
| Space Configuration
Use Lockpoint's space-specific configuration options to:
- enable or disable Lockpoint in the space
- display and manage locked attachments across the space
- define Lockpoint Administrators for the space
- configure space-specific email notification content in a single language
- configure space-specific automatic unlock timeouts
For Lockpoint 1.6.9 and higher, all Lockpoint licensing and purchasing is handled by Atlassian via Atlassian Marketplace or your My Atlassian account.
If you currently have Arsenale Lockpoint installed, see Upgrading from Arsenale Lockpoint to Cenote Lockpoint.