- Corrects a problem, introduced in 2.4.12, where a NullPointerException could occur when attempting to delete an attachment.
- Compatibility with Confluence 7.18+
- Compatibility with Confluence 7.13.x, where x >= 9
- Fixes an issue in which Lockpoint protection was not applied to drag-and-drop uploads. This fix is required for the following Confluence versions:
- Confluence 7.16+
- Confluence 7.4.x, where x >= 17
- Confluence 7.13.x, where x >= 7
- Confluence 7.14.x, where x >= 3
- Confluence 7.15.x, where x >= 2
- Fixes an issue where attachment unlock notifications were sent to users whose accounts were disabled.
- Updates various third-party packages for a security uplift.
- Confluence LTS 7.4.10 introduced a breaking change that prevented attachments from being locked automatically when using the the Office "Viewfile" macro to invoke the Atlassian Companion. This release corrects the behavior for Confluence 7.4.10, 7.4.11 and later 7.4.x releases. Confluence 7.5 and higher (and 7.4.9 and below) were never impacted and do not require this upgrade.
- Compatibility with Confluence 7.12.1+ and the Office ViewFile (Word, Excel, etc) macros
- Corrects an infinite loading spinner that appeared on the Lockpoint space administration and global administration pages. This occurred when an upstream proxy rewrote the Content-Type header with an unexpected value, resulting in the error: "Request failed due to HTTP error 200: OK".
- This release includes compatibility changes for Confluence 7.12.
- Fixes a medium-rated CSRF security issue, which is applicable only when used with Confluence 7.1 and below.
- Also fixes a low-rated CSRF security issue, which is applicable when used with any version of Confluence.
- Corrects a problem loading the Lockpoint space administration pages when used with old browsers (including IE10).
- For further details on the security content of this release, see Lockpoint Security Notice 2021-02-18.
- Adds support for Confluence 7.11
- Corrects a layout issue in the attachment previewer on Confluence 7.9.
- Fixes a problem with opening the previewer from an attachment embedded in a comment.
- This release provides support for Confluence 7.9.
- Corrects an issue with Confluence 7.5+, where locking would not automatically engage when editing an attachment through the "pencil" icon of an attachment directly embedded into a page. This problem occurred only if the same page did not also contain an Attachments macro or one of the Office document macros. This issue does not apply when Lockpoint is used with Confluence versions prior to 7.5.
- Corrects an issue that prevented the Gliffy full-page view feature from loading.
- General compatibility for Confluence 7.5.
- Performance improvements for enterprise systems, including a significant reduction in the number of REST calls issued when loading pages containing Attachment macros with many attachments. Additionally, REST calls to fetch attachment statuses use significantly less server CPU.
- Corrects a rare deadlock issue that occurred during Confluence startup after the "Confluence is ready to serve" message. The frequency of occurrences was sometimes exacerbated if both Lockpoint and Stiltsoft Handy Macros were installed simultaneously.
- Corrects issue on Confluence 6.14 through 7.3 in which attachments would occasionally not be unlocked automatically when editing with the Atlassian Companion.
- Fix an issue where the default "Edit" link on the "... → Attachments" page was inadvertently hidden, in the scenario where a Lockpoint evaluation license or Data Center subscription license had expired.
- Confluence occasionally disables Velocity modules of random apps due to CONFSERVER-22390. When this scenario impacts Lockpoint, Lockpoint now detects the issue and displays a warning on top of all Attachment macros and Lockpoint admin pages, rather than producing a stack trace with "Error rendering template for decorator root".
(Note: Lockpoint 2.4.0 was an internal release.)