Cenote Lockpoint is currently available in the following languages:
If you would like to use Lockpoint in your own language, you can now help us do that through our user-supported translations site. In addition, we encourage users to contribute fixes to correct any inaccuracies in existing translations, and to update the translations as new features are added.
Cenote Translations Site
Cenote Translations is a site that allows end users to supply translations for Lockpoint in various languages. Translations supplied using this method will be collected by Cenote and included in subsequent releases of the product. The site allows you to easily translate the entire product, and it supports an easy web-based interface for updating each string.
To use the Cenote Translations site, follow the steps below:
- You can view the translations without registering.
- If your desired language is not yet listed, please contact us and we will be glad to add it.
- To submit translations, you must sign up.
- The system will send you a confirmation email, which you need to click to activate your login.
- Once signed up, log into your account.
- Go to the Lockpoint project and the Lockpoint Main App.
- Select a language.
- Start translating.
- After you are logged into the system, you may find that the Matrix View (available from the Tools dropdown on the Lockpoint Main App page) is a fast way to translate a lot of content at once.
- Once you are done, let us know and we will be happy to include your work in the next version of Lockpoint.
In addition to including translations in major releases, we are often able to supply a recent development build of Lockpoint that includes your translation, without your having to wait for another release. If you have put a lot of effort into a translation and you want to see it live, please let us know and we will try to accommodate you.