Lockpoint Server 1.6 Release Notes
LOCKPOINT LICENSING NOTE
Confluence 6.2 support and minor fixes for Confluence 6.1
May 23, 2017
- added support for Confluence 6.2
- corrected a problem (for Confluence 6.1+ only) where the Edit in Office option in the file viewer's "More" dropdown was not visible.
Confluence 6.1 support and minor fixes
May 3, 2017
- added support for Confluence 6.1
- corrects a problem where an invalid setting in a user's language profile would yield an exception of the format "Invalid locale format: none" when viewing an attachments page or automatically unlocking files.
Confluence 6 support and a Confluence Data Center fix
December 9, 2016
- support for Confluence 6+
- improvements to a Confluence Data Center fix (which was not completely remedied in 1.6.9) that could cause attachment macro buttons to become duplicated on certain nodes.
Support for Gliffy 6.9.1+ and Atlassian-issued Lockpoint licenses
November 22, 2016
- support for Gliffy 6.9.1+
- support for Atlassian-issued Lockpoint licenses, in addition to vendor-issued licenses
- improved performance on Confluence Data Center
- corrected issue where attachment links and buttons were sometimes duplicated
Confluence 5.10 support, plus fixes for Data Center and Office Connector functionality
June 9, 2016
- This release introduces support for Confluence 5.10.
- The inline lock status was not being displayed for files locked by other users when using the inline Office Connector macros for Word, Excel and Powerpoint files. This issue also caused spurious warnings containing "$editUrlHtml" to appear in the log.
- Fixed an issue impacting Data Center installations (impacting Lockpoint 1.5.5 - 1.6.7 inclusive). This issue prevented node failover from working as intended. If a cluster node is shut down and then the state of the Lockpoint plugin is manipulated (enable/disable/uninstall/upgrade) on a different node while the other node remains down, this problem could prevent Lockpoint from being cleanly removed or upgraded.
German translation updates and Confluence Data Center fix
February 19, 2016
- Improved German translations. The user-level language has been refined, and in addition, the entire Lockpoint administrator and space administrator pages are now available in German as well.
- Fixes a startup problem introduced in Lockpoint 1.6.6 for Confluence Data Center instances.
Japanese translation, multilingual enhancements, and Attachments macro performance improvement
February 9, 2016
- Lockpoint is now available in Japanese, with special thanks to the Atlassian Experts at Ricksoft.
- For systems with multilingual users and users spread across time zones, email notifications are now localized to the recipient user's language instead of the system default language. Dates are also properly rendered using the user's local date format.
- When configuring space-level unlock timeouts, the default timeouts can now be overridden independently of the default email template content, so it is now possible to override one but not the other.
- Improved performance for the Attachments macro. Earlier versions of Lockpoint could queue up a number of Lucene search requests when viewing a page containing an Attachments macro with many attachments, which could cause performance issues on systems with large Lucene indexes.
Compatibility update for Confluence 5.9 and Gliffy 6.8
December 4, 2015
- This release introduces compatibility for Confluence 5.9.
- This release introduces compatibility for Gliffy 6.8.
- When sending automatic unlock notifications and identifying the unlock time, Lockpoint now uses the user's local profile time zone rather than the server time zone.
Compatibility update for Confluence 5.8.13+
October 30, 2015
- This release fixes a compatibility issue with the Lockpoint tools in the file preview browser in Confluence 5.8.13 and higher.
October 26, 2015
- This release fixes some XSS (cross-site scripting) security vulnerabilities.
Gliffy 6.7 compatibility
September 10, 2015
- This release includes compatibility with Gliffy 6.7.
- Corrected an exception during a scheduled job if a user watches a locked attachment, and the user is then deleted from Confluence before the attachment is unlocked.
Confluence 5.8 compatibility
June 3, 2015
- This release includes compatibility changes for Confluence 5.8.
New File Browser integration, plus support for Confluence 5.7 and Confluence Data Center
February 5, 2015
- Lockpoint is now directly integrated with the file browser in Confluence 5.7. You can easily lock or unlock documents directly from the previewer, and continue to collaborate and add comments with your team. Microsoft Office documents can also be automatically locked, edited, saved and unlocked in one single operation using the Edit in Office button.
- added support for Confluence Data Center. Lockpoint 1.6 introduces support for Confluence Data Center on Confluence 5.6 and higher. Legacy Confluence Clustered on Confluence 5.4 or below is no longer supported.
- compatibility with Confluence 5.7+
- fixed issues with certain groups not being findable with the group search popup widget in Space Tools > Arsenale Lockpoint > Permissions