Cenote Support Service Level Agreement (SLA)
We strive to provide fantastic customer support through the Cenote Support Portal and by telephone.
Cenote offers support:
- Monday through Friday
- 9 am - 5 pm (USA/Canada EST/EDT UTC-5/UTC-4)
For our Cloud Services, our goal is to respond to all inquiries within the following timeframes:
|Priority||Description||Target Response Time|
|Critical||Application down or critical functionality unavailable to an entire organization||2 hours|
|High||Major performance degradation or application unavailable to an individual user||8 hours, or 4 business hours, whichever is less|
|Medium||Significant problems effecting user efficiency, or problems where a workaround may be available||8 business hours|
|Low||Low impact to user processing, or requests for information||8 business hours|
Our Cloud Services are monitored 24/7 for critical outages.
For our behind-the-firewall products, including Server and Data Center versions, our goal is to respond to all inquiries within 8 business hours.
Support for Medium or Low-priority issues is not generally available on statutory holidays in the province of Quebec, Canada, including the following days:
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Good Friday (varies, in March or April)
- Easter Monday (varies, in March or April)
- Victoria Day (the last Monday preceding May 25)
- St. John Baptiste Day (June 24)
- Canada Day (July 1)
- Labour Day (first Monday in September)
- Canadian Thanksgiving Day (second Monday in October)
- Remembrance Day (November 11)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- Boxing Day (December 26)
When a holiday would otherwise fall on a Saturday or Sunday, it is instead observed on the nearest weekday.