EFFECTIVE DATE: 2020-12-17
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE PROCESS OR COLLECT
When you make a purchase or perform an evaluation of one of our Products through Atlassian, we collect certain information from Atlassian, including your name, country, email address, sales channel, and information about your Atlassian product instance. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
When you install one of our Cloud Products, we may process certain information from Atlassian about users who access our product, which may include a user's name, email address and other attributes from the user's profile, and we may also process information provided by your users' browsers, such as IP addresses and header metadata. We refer to this information as "Cloud Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
You may also explicitly supply us with your name and email address while visiting the Site in order to sign up for newsletters and other communications. We refer to this as "List Information".
2. HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We use the Order Information and List Information that we collect to:
- Communicate with you regarding new features, security issues, and to open or respond to customer inquiries or support tickets;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our Products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use the Cloud Information that we process to supply Cloud services to you, and to send transactional emails that were requested by your users or site administrator.
Note that Atlassian has no responsibility for any Order Information, List Information, Device Information or Cloud Information that may be collected or processed by us.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with certain third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example:
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. Information about how Google uses your Personal Information can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You may opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. DO NOT TRACK
We do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you order one of our Products through Atlassian), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and to the United States.
6. DATA RETENTION
When you evaluate or purchase one of our products through Atlassian, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Your Cloud Information may be processed by us, but it is not collected or retained, other than information which may be temporarily stored in a short-term cache to enable our Products to operate efficiently, or that which may be temporarily registered in an outgoing email queue in order to deliver email notifications to end users. An anonymized and non-personally-identifiable version of certain Cloud Information may be still retained by us for diagnostic and troubleshooting purposes.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us using our support portal, or by mail using the details provided below:
Cenote Labs, Inc.
CP 331 succ Rosemont
Montreal, QC H1X 3C6