Release Notes - Lockpoint Cloud
Lockpoint Public Release - April 2022
- Lockpoint is now publicly available to all users.
Lockpoint EAP - February 2022
- This release incorporates client-side analytics and error reporting.
- Client-side analytics and error reporting can be disabled for all users by an administrator on the Lockpoint global admin page.
- Lockpoint now supports licensing features (although no license is required for the EAP). Administrators of existing sites can assign themselves a license status of "Active subscription" directly through the Confluence app manager.
Lockpoint EAP - December 2021
- Lockpoint now supports a new dialog, available below the page title on all pages, for quickly locking or unlocking multiple attachments on a page
Lockpoint EAP - November 2021
- Lockpoint Cloud now supports space-by-space enablement. The overall default can be configured through the global Lockpoint site administration settings, which can be overridden on a space-by-space basis in the space-specific Lockpoint settings.
- The hover-based tooltips for showing lock statuses now appear and disappear as expected, and stray random square windows have been eliminated.
Lockpoint EAP - October 2021
- Initial EAP release