- Cenote Lockpoint 2.0 has a fresh new user interface! The global administration UI has been updated with more features, organized tabs, easier-to-use controls, faster response times, sharper icons, and intuitive layout.
- The default email notification text can now be customized in the global admin UI for all spaces (but still modified on a space-by-space basis).
- Email notification content can be customized simultaneously in multiple languages.
- Automatic unlock timeouts can now be configured from the UI as a site-wide default (but can also be modified for individual spaces).
- The Cenote Lockpoint space admin UI has also been revamped, bringing the same new configuration experience to space administrators.
Other Significant Changes
- The default setting for Cenote Lockpoint's Smart Locking feature has been changed. Lockpoint will now enable Smart Locking by default, which permits attachments to be uploaded so long as no other users have the attachment locked. Visit the Lockpoint global administration page after upgrading to ensure that the Smart Locking option is still configured as you wish.
- By default, Lockpoint now also shows the name of the lock owner within the Attachment macro. The previous default was not to show the name. This option can be configured in the global Lockpoint administration.
- Full user display names (rather than usernames) are displayed in the page of locked attachments.
- For simplicity, Lockpoint no longer supports separate WebDAV-specific timeouts for email warnings and automatic unlocks. A single timeout can be configured for each of warning and automatic unlock timeouts that applies to WebDAV and normal locks.
- Legacy vendor licenses (issued in 2016 and prior) must be converted to Atlassian Marketplace licenses before they can be used with Lockpoint 2.0 and above. If you are still using a vendor-issued Lockpoint license and you have current maintenance, before upgrading, you must obtain (at no charge) the equivalent Atlassian-issued license from your my.atlassian.com account and apply it after you upgrade. See Legacy Lockpoint Licenses for details.
- Lockpoint 2.0 performs a one-time migration of space-specific Lockpoint customizations to a new database format upon first install, which includes a migration of email template customizations, customized unlock timeouts, and space enablement settings. Downgrading from Lockpoint 2.0 to 1.x remains possible, but if you upgrade again to 2.0 at a later date, any such space-level customizations performed after the original 2.0 upgrade date will not be re-migrated. Note that the data storage format for recording locked attachments has not changed, so attachment lock status will not be impacted by an upgrade or downgrade.
- When the user's browser received an invalid message from the server, Lockpoint would sometimes display the error: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token X in JSON at position 0"