LOCKPOINT LICENSING NOTE
In this release, we are pleased to announce that Cenote has acquired the Lockpoint product for Confluence. As a standalone company, we look forward to focusing on delivering new features and Lockpoint releases on a more frequent basis, as well as providing other new and innovative Atlassian products.
- new Cenote branding and support links
- corrects a formatting issue in Attachment macros in Confluence 6.12+
Workaround for Confluence bug that could cause large HTTP requests to be repeatedly sent from the browser to the server while previewing an attachment (impacting Lockpoint 1.7.0 - 1.7.3).
Better error reporting of network problems when locking/unlocking attachments.
- Style fixes for Confluence 6.12
- Introduces compatibility with Confluence 6.12
- Lockpoint has been certified as a Data Center approved app and it complies with Atlassian's new technical and performance testing standards for Data Center.
- Corrects a compatibility issue with Confluence 6.7.x only (introduced in Lockpoint 1.7).
- More accurate error messages when Confluence Data Center is switched into read-only mode.
- Added support for Confluence 6.11.
- Direct integration with the Edit in App feature in Confluence 6.11+. Using the same one-click procedure as the previous Edit in Office functionality, attachments of all types will be automatically locked and unlocked as you edit them (with any browser and any OS).
- Lockpoint now supports Read Only Mode for Data Center installations running Confluence 6.10+.
- New Dutch translation, and an updated French translation.
- Support for Gliffy 8.0 and 8.1+
- Removes support for Internet Explorer 8 and 9. Lockpoint now supports IE10+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge. Lockpoint's browser support is, however, limited by the support matrix of the underlying version of Confluence.
- Lockpoint now supports only Confluence 6.0 and above.
- Java 8 is now required.
- Support for Gliffy 6.6 and below is removed.
- Corrected state of the Notify Me button after performing a Force Unlock
- For systems using external SSO (including Kerberos or Windows AD), added reliability improvements to prevent the Edit in Office feature (which exists only in Confluence 6.10 and below) from timing out too soon and preventing document saves.
- Attachment lock/unlock statuses are now immediately synchronized across the Previewer and multiple Attachment macros on the same page.
- Fixed the handling of the Gliffy direct-edit link on the Attachments Page (applicable to Gliffy 8.0.x only, not to previous versions or to Gliffy 8.1+).
- Fixed Lockpoint controls display in the Attachment Previewer if the Office Connector plugin was disabled.
- Optimization of server-generated page size for pages containing large numbers of locked attachments.
- Attachments uploaded through the Attachments Macro now correctly reload the page being viewed after the upload, rather than forcing the user to the Attachments Page.